Instructor Manual for Corrections: The Essentials 2nd Second Edition, Mary K. Stohr, Anthony Walsh
Corrections: The Essentials, is a comprehensive, yet compact version of corrections by two esteemed authors who are experts in the field. The text addresses the most important topics in corrections in a shorter and more cost-effective format. The Second Edition continues to cover the history, development, and future of corrections as well as provides new coverage of Ethics and the Death Penalty. The book’s brevity makes it an excellent core textbook that can easily be supplemented with additional reading materials.
Top reasons to buy Instructor Manual for Corrections: The Essentials 2nd Second Edition, Mary K. Stohr, Anthony Walsh from us:Best Price:
- Your motto is to go for the least and our policy is to reduce costs as low as possible like Instructor Manual for Corrections: The Essentials 2nd Second Edition, Mary K. Stohr, Anthony Walsh
- Test banks are often bought for instant use and reference, may be for an exam that you need to prepare for tonight. Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time
- Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Secure connection and payment system ( 256 bit SSL - Secure Socket Layer )
- We never share your information to third party.
Please read about Test bank and solution manual before you place order:
A test bank is a collection of tests, quizzes and exams based on the book.
A solution manual is the guide or answers to the end of chapter questions and activities from the textbook.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Instructor Manual for Corrections: The Essentials 2nd Second Edition, Mary K. Stohr, Anthony WalshPlease understand and confirm what you are looking for before you buy.
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org