Solution manual for Basic Econometrics Gujarati Porter 5th edition
Basic Econometrics Gujarati Porter 5th edition solutions manual
Top reasons to buy Solution manual for Basic Econometrics Gujarati Porter 5th edition from us:Best Price:
- Your motto is to go for the least and our policy is to reduce costs as low as possible like Solution manual for Basic Econometrics Gujarati Porter 5th edition
- Test banks are often bought for instant use and reference, may be for an exam that you need to prepare for tonight. Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time
- Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Secure connection and payment system ( 256 bit SSL - Secure Socket Layer )
- We never share your information to third party.
solutions manual Basic Econometrics Gujarati Porter 5th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
Part I: Single-Equation Regression Model
Chapter 1: The Nature of Regression Analysis
Chapter 2: Two-Variable Regression Analysis: Some Basic Ideas
Chapter 3: Two Variable Regression Model: The Problem of Estimation
Chapter 4: Classical Normal Linear Regression Model (CNLRM)
Chapter 5: Two-Variable Regression: Interval Estimation and Hypothesis Testing
Chapter 6: Extensions of the Two-Variable Linear Regression Model
Chapter 7: Multiple Regression Analysis: The Problem of Estimation
Chapter 8: Multiple Regression Analysis: The Problem of Inference
Chapter 9: Dummy Variable Regression Models
Part II: Relaxing the Assumptions of the Classical Model
Chapter 10: Multicollinearity: What happens if the Regressor are Correlated
Chapter 11: Heteroscedasticity: What Happens if the Error Variance is Nonconstant?
Chapter 12: Autocorrelation: What Happens if the Error Terms are Correlated
Chapter 13: Econometric Modeling: Model Specification and Diagnostic Testing
Part III: Topics in Econometrics
Chapter 14: Nonlinear Regression Models
Chapter 15: Qualitative Response Regression Models
Chapter 16: Panel Data Regression Models
Chapter 17: Dynamic Econometric Model: Autoregressive and Distributed-Lag Models.
Part IV: Simultaneous-Equation Models
Chapter 18: Simultaneous-Equation Models.
Chapter 19: The Identification Problem.
Chapter 20: Simultaneous-Equation Methods.
Chapter 21: Time Series Econometrics: Some Basic Concepts
Chapter 22: Time Series Econometrics: Forecasting
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.