Solution Manual for Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++, 4/E Michael Main, Walter Savitch
Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++ takes a gentle approach to the data structures course in C++. Providing an early, self-contained review of object-oriented programming and C++, this text gives students a firm grasp of key concepts and allows those experienced in another language to adjust easily. Flexible by design, professors have the option of emphasizing object-oriented programming, covering recursion and sorting early, or accelerating the pace of the course. Finally, a solid foundation in building and using abstract data types is also provided, along with an assortment of advanced topics such as B-trees for project building and graphs.
Top reasons to buy Solution Manual for Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++, 4/E Michael Main, Walter Savitch from us:Best Price:
- Your motto is to go for the least and our policy is to reduce costs as low as possible like Solution Manual for Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++, 4/E Michael Main, Walter Savitch
- Test banks are often bought for instant use and reference, may be for an exam that you need to prepare for tonight. Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time
- Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Secure connection and payment system ( 256 bit SSL - Secure Socket Layer )
- We never share your information to third party.
Please read about Test bank and solution manual before you place order:
A test bank is a collection of tests, quizzes and exams based on the book.
A solution manual is the guide or answers to the end of chapter questions and activities from the textbook.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
Name: Solution Manual for Data Structures and Other Objects Using C++, 4/E Michael Main, Walter SavitchPlease understand and confirm what you are looking for before you buy.
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org