Test Bank for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George Fisher
A ground-up Canadian textbook that bridges theory and practice, integrating the ‘what’, the ‘how’, and the ‘why’ of understanding and interpreting financial statements as accountants and as business managers through a clearly integrated Conceptual Framework. Lo/Fisher is praised for its readability and conversational writing style that helps students better understand difficult concepts in Accounting.
Top reasons to buy Test Bank for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George Fisher from us:Best Price:
- Your motto is to go for the least and our policy is to reduce costs as low as possible like Test Bank for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George Fisher
- Test banks are often bought for instant use and reference, may be for an exam that you need to prepare for tonight. Our instant access system ensures immediate delivery as soon as the payment is cleared with absolutely no waiting time
- Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Secure connection and payment system ( 256 bit SSL - Secure Socket Layer )
- We never share your information to third party.
Please read about Test bank and solution manual before you place order:
A test bank is a collection of tests, quizzes and exams based on the book.
A solution manual is the guide or answers to the end of chapter questions and activities from the textbook.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1 Plus 2/E 2nd Edition Kin Lo, George FisherPlease understand and confirm what you are looking for before you buy.
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org